The Jack Wolfskin Peak Approach Softshell Jacket is completely windproof, yet highly breathable and very waterproof.
The laminated soft shell materials with integrated membrane ensures optimum combination of all softshell properties. It is durable, despite their low weight. The soft jersey on the inside donates basic insulation, so it is ready for use not only in spring and summer, but also in the fall.
Among the poor improve venting zips their already high breathability. The jacket is specifically equipped with higher-lying pockets so that one the content will still achieved when wearing a climbing harness or Rucksackh?ftgurt.
- Materialien: Aussenmaterial: 50% Polyester, 50% Polyamid
- Geschlecht: Damen
- Wasserdicht: No
- totally windproof, highly breathable, elastic and durable extremely water repellent STORMLOCK SOFTSHELL HYPROOF TASLITE
- attached, adjustable volume and field hooded (ULTRA LIGHT HOOD)
- 2 breast pockets, (upper) sleeve pocket with highly abrasion resistant laminated reinforcement (OVERLAY TAPE), inner pocket
- Underarm ventilation zips
- water repellent impregnated zippers
Weight: 460 g (size M)